Marlborough Partners advises on its 200th deal
Marlborough Partners, the independent debt advisory firm, today is pleased to announce the team has advised on its 200th deal, totaling more than €50 billion of debt facilities.
The 200th deal coincides with numerous notable engagements across the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain over the past few weeks including the following:
- the c. €2 billion debt financing in support of the acquisition of Cott by Refresco;
- the multinational club refinancing of Virgin Active, a portfolio company of Brait;
- the 1st loss / 2nd loss staple and subsequent acquisition financing of Voogd & Voogd (sold by Bencis to Five Arrows);
- the €230 million cov-loose institutional refinancing of Averys, a portfolio company of Equistone Partners Europe;
- the cov-lite institutional refinancing of Premier Lotteries Ireland, a portfolio company of Teachers Private Capital;
- the bank led financing in support of the acquisition of Duagon by Deutsche Beteiligungs AG; and
- the fund led financing in support of the simultaneous multiple acquisitions of dental care and aesthetic medicine clinic networks in Spain by Portobello Capital.
The Marlborough team comprises over 20 advisory professionals of which 7 are highly experienced senior partners covering clients across all the major European geographies.
Marlborough Partner, David Parker, said: “Since our founding we have been fortunate to advise on a highly diverse range of ground breaking debt advisory mandates and reaching this milestone is testament to the experience and dedication of the Marlborough team and to the ever increasing demand for our services across our private equity and corporate clients”
For further information, please contact:
David Parker +44 (0)203 053 3601 firstname.lastname@example.org
About Marlborough Partners
Marlborough Partners, based in London and Frankfurt, provides specialist, independent advice to private equity firms, portfolio companies and corporates, on sourcing and structuring debt and other non-equity finance. Since 2003, the Marlborough team has advised on 200 completed transactions – from the simple to the highly complex – comprising over €50bn of primary market debt issuance, waivers and amendments and loan restructurings in eleven European jurisdictions. For further information, visit www.marlboroughpartners.com